本隐私通知旨在告知您，当您通过本网站或任何其他媒体与我们互动和/或交易时，bt356体育(“大学”)如何处理您的信息(包括个人数据), 形式, 注册和/或订阅任何大学和/或我们集团的产品和服务的方法或方式，以便更好地服务和/或增强和/或丰富您使用我们的产品和服务的经验. 因此, 我们认真履行2010年马来西亚个人数据保护法(PDPA)规定的责任，因为我们认识到您委托给我们的个人数据的重要性.
“Group” shall mean University and group of companies of Telekom Malaysia Berhad (“TM”).
To find out more about PDPA, you may visit the Department of Personal Data Protection of Malaysia website at www.pdp.政府.my
因此, we recommend that you read our 隐私通知 carefully. If you have any queries on this 隐私通知 or have any other queries in relation to how we process your personal data, you may contact us via our officer Mr Khairil Bin Anuar through email at email@example.com or kindly reach us at 1 300 800 668 (MMU)
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us through your interaction and/or transaction with us via any medium, 形式, methods or way including but not limited to our application form;
- Information we get from your 使用 of our website; and this information includes personal data.
If you choose to interact and/or transact with us whether via this website or in any other medium, 形式, 注册和/或订阅任何大学和/或我们集团的产品和服务的方法或方式，以便更好地服务和/或增强和/或丰富您使用我们的产品和服务的经验, you may or will be asked to provide your personal data including but not limited to your name, address, 身份证, passport number, 占领, 年龄, 出生的地方, mailing address, 照片, 视频图像, telephone number(s), email address(es) or contact preferences.
Where you intend to 使用 our website for the purpose of making online payment transactions for our products and services, your credit/debit card information will also be collected for the purpose of processing such payments. 该交易清单并非详尽无遗，而我们透过该等交易而获得的资料合称“个人资料”。.
We do not share personal data with companies, organizations and individuals outside of our Group save for the purpose specified in this 隐私通知.
By providing us your personal data and/or any other information, 您已同意向大学(及本集团)提供您的同意和授权，以获取和核实大学可能要求您在与我们互动和/或交易时提供的个人资料, our Group and any third parties including but not limited to educational or non-educational institutions or entities.
Depending on your relationship with us (e.g. as an applicant, 学生, 校友, 捐赠, 供应商, service provider or other person relating to our Group), the personal data which we collect from you may be collected, 使用d and/or disclosed for the following purpose:
Prospective Student and Student
- assessing your application or continued provisioning of the products and services provided by the University (and/or our Group);
- administering and managing your relationship as our 学生, including candidature matters, exchange 项目, 奖学金, 奖, 费用, your achievements, your degree or certification, 配售, secondments or internships with external organisations, 项目 or courses run by other organisations;
- 根据法律或监管义务或法律要求或大学实施的风险管理程序进行尽职调查或其他筛选活动(包括背景调查), including the obtaining of references and/or other information from prior educational institutions;
- processing application(s) for visa, scolarships and/or financial aid, and research support, and administering and managing scholarship/ financial aid/grant and other support 项目, which may include 使用 of personal data for development and fund raising activities and 信息披露 of personal data to 捐赠s, 委托人, external evaluators and/or external organisations for purposes of periodic reports, event invitations, surveys and/or publicity of the University’s related 项目;
- 处理 学生 activities such as festival celebrations, graduation ceremonies, orientation and 学生 group camps, 会议, 项目, 学生 benefit activities which may be provided by the University to enrich your life as a 学生 with us, create networking opportunities for you, foster community spirit within the community, encour年龄 holistic development of 学生s both inside and outside the classroom and to assist you in planning and preparing for your life after graduation;
- processing and administering applications for overseas exchange 项目, overseas internships and other overseas activities and administering such 项目 including 信息披露 of information to overseas universities, employing and training organisations;
- maintaining a lifelong relationship with the University’s alumni,
- to provide you with information about the University’s Centre for 校友,
- creating awareness and promoting alumni relations; this includes informing you of promotions, benefits and services available to alumni, 和组织, facilitating and notifying you of alumni events and 项目, courses or other activities, and providing you with the University’s publications that are for the University’s alumni;
- studying including for research and analysis, and to conduct statistics on the profile of the University’s alumni community for the purpose of the University’s policy making and planning;
- to facilitate contact among programme participants when you choose to join programme such as event, 俱乐部, or volunteer efforts organised by the University that are open to broader audiences;
- evaluating your application to be an employee with us;
- 一般 human resource operation and to comply with human resource requirements
- 根据法律或监管义务或法律要求或大学实施的风险管理程序进行尽职调查或其他筛选活动(包括背景调查), including the obtaining of references and/or other information from prior employment;
- administering and managing your relationship as our employee, including assignment or transfer to our Group and secondments with third party organisations;
- monitoring and assessing of your performance;
- responding to your enquiries;
- providing you with regular communications with regards to human resource man年龄ment;
- investigation of 投诉;
- statistical analysis; and
- other purposes, if any
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any of your enquiry(ies);
- customizing advertisements and content on the University’s and our Group’s websites;
- research purposes including historical and statistical purposes;
- general operation, maintenance and audit of products and services provided including its related website(s);
- matching any data relating to you which are held by the University, our Group and the Authorised Third Party from time to time;
- contacting you or communicating with you via various modes of communication such as voice call, text mess年龄 or fax mess年龄, email or postal mail for the purposes of administering and managing your relationship with us;
- 处理, administering and or managing your 使用 of the University’s facilities including your accommodation needs, provision of IT services, general operation and maintenance of the services provided herein including its related website(s);
- for verification purpose and to provide you with regular communications from the University (and our Group) relating to the services provided;
- investigation of possible fraud, 不当行为, unlawful action or omission, 投诉, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement
- responding to any request or direction of any 政府ernmental authority; or responding to requests for information from hospitals, 大使馆, 公共机构, 部门, statutory boards or other similar authorities;
- providing marketing, advertising and promotional information via postal mail, electronic mail, SMS或MMS, fax and/or voice calls;
- conduct market research and using such analysis for the University and our Group’s business plans, the enhancement of our products and/or services, targeted advertisements and conveying such unidentified information in broad aggregated terms to our Group, Authorised Third Party and/or third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with the University;
- administer your participation in contest organised by the University or any of our Group;
- any other purposes which the University may inform you from time to time.
“Authorised Third Party” shall mean business partners, 承包商, 代理, 审计人员, 顾问, any education and related service providers which we have an arrangement with in connection with our product and services, 本网站及/或我们不时聘请的第三方供应商，以提供与本网站产品及/或服务有关的信息，或其他方式，或我们委任为大学及/或本集团进行数据处理活动或营销活动的任何一方.
The University may disclose your personal data to:
- our Group or 代理 who are involved in the provision of our products and services ;
- third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services;
- any credit reference 年龄ncies or, in the event of default, any debt 集合 年龄ncies;
- 任何人, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which the University has eng年龄d to fulfil its obligations to you;
- the University’s alumni;
- Yayasan Universiti Multimedia;
- any actual or proposed assignee, 受让人, participant or sub-participant of the University’s rights or business; and
- any other educational institutions, sponsorship bodies and industrial training companies for verification or other educational related purposes.
The University may also disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to (i) comply with any law enforcement 年龄ncy requirement, court orders or legal process or; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the University and our Group.
HOW WE DEAL WITH REQUEST FOR ACCESS, CORRECTION AND/OR WITHDRAWAL OF PERSONAL DATA
阁下如欲查询或投诉，或要求查阅或更正我们所管有的个人资料，或撤回阁下对收集资料的同意, 使用 and/or 信息披露 of your personal data, or where you elect to limit the University’s and our Group’s right to process personal idata, you may do so by submitting your request through the following methods:
- to withdraw consent – we will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made. Requests for withdrawal of consent may adversely impact your relationship with the University and our Group;
- to access personal data, we will provide you with the relevant personal data within a reasonable time from such a request being made;
- to correct personal data, we will process your request, including undertaking necessary verification activities, as soon as practicable after the request has been made. 我们会在作出更正的日期前一年内，将更正后的个人资料，寄给每一其他由MMU披露的机构, unless that other organisation does not need the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose, or if you so consent, only to specific organisations to which the personal data was disclosed by us within a year before the date the correction was made. Any request of access to correct personal information may be subjected to a fee and also to applicable provisions in the PDPA. For avoidance of doubt, the limitation does not include processing of mandatory personal information.
HOW WE ADMINISTER AND MANAGE PERSONAL DATA
We will take appropriate measures to keep your personal data accurate, complete and updated.
We also make 使用 of encryption password to prevent an attacker with read-only access from escalating to higher power levels. An encrypted password has been rendered unreadable through a process which 使用d an extra piece of secret data (the key). Security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorized access, 信息披露, alteration and destruction. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic stor年龄 and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate secured stor年龄 as well as other relevant security technologies.
我们也将采取合理的努力，采取适当的预防和预防措施，以确保您的个人资料得到充分的保护和保障. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, 集合, 使用, 信息披露, 复制, 修改, 泄漏, 损失, dam年龄 and/or alteration of your personal data. 然而, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized 使用 of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
We will also take reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
WHEN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLIES
我们的隐私声明适用于大学和我们集团提供的所有服务，但不包括有独立隐私政策且不包含本隐私声明的服务. Our 隐私通知 does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you in search results, sites that may include our services, or other sites linked from our services. Our 隐私通知 does not cover the information practices of other companies and organizations who advertise our services, and who may 使用 cookies, pixel tags and other technologies to serve and offer relevant ads.
HOW WE RETAIN PERSONAL DATA
我们将只在为向您提供我们的产品和服务所需的期间内保留您的个人数据和其他相关信息. If further retention period is required, we will obtain further consent from you, unless such extended retention is permitted by law.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Our 隐私通知 may change from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community’s changing privacy expectations.
While it is not generally feasible to notify you of changes to this 隐私通知, the latest version of the 隐私通知 may be available on MMU’s website or you can contact us via our officer Mr Khairil Bin Anuar through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or kindly reach us at 1 300 800 668 (MMU) to obtain the latest version of the 隐私通知 at any time.
Last updated on : 20 November 2017